Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Windows Shopping at Zalora Malaysia :)

I love to do windows shopping and more importantly I love to do it at home - you know -  browsing through the net instead of walking in the malls.

Apparently, a website called Zalora is one of my favorite. I love to see their latest style of dresses, shoes, accessories and sports. As you know, windows shopping through all of their product.
Recently, I just browse their website and found this.



This is their latest design of high heels. Gorgeous right? I like the Summit High heels with fancy bow. It looks pretty and brings out the beauty of the look when a girl wears it. 

Oh here's another item that captures my attention. 


Jovian Mandagie design. I love it. It looks gorgeous. 

Zalora Malaysia provides a 20% discount for all items for those who sign up in their website and purchase their products and I'm so so tempted with that offer. Another thing that make me even more tempted is they provide a under RM 100 section where I found it so interesting. 

Moreover, they update their products every week with new fashionable design and styles. :D
This is definitely my cup of tea when comes to online windows shopping.





No comments:

Post a Comment