Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Have you watched the Premium Rush?


Bored at home? Go to the nearest cinema to watch this movie or stream it online.
It is definitely a worth to watch movie. 

As I was Google-ling and surfing the online movie website, this movie captured my eye and I decided to watch it online. It was really an interesting movie.

Here is the short synopsis: "In Manhattan, a bike messenger picks up an envelope that attracts the interest of a dirty cop, who pursues the cyclist throughout the city."



Here is the link of the trailer video.

A cyclist and it was not just an ordinary cyclist, he was skillful and amazingly expert in cycling. I love his bicycle and wondering if I could learn all of his cool skill and style.

Another interesting thing about this movie was the storyline. Somehow it triggered us to be more excited and tension but looking forward to the next move. Isn't it great?

Watch it guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment