Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Bukit Tabur day!

What a bright day and definitely a good weather too.
I have been waiting for this hiking trip and here it is. Morning hike at Bukit Tabur today.

Bukit Tabur

Nature is always so good, isn't it? Well I love to hike but not mountain hiking, I prefer hill hiking.
Today, I went out with a friend to hike this bukit tabur and it turned out to be a wonderful trip. 
I totally fell in love with bukit tabur. That hill was so windy and also the scenery was so awesome. 

Rock climbing *gulping*

Take a look at that. Those rocks I need to climb it in order to go to the next point. There are 12 points in this hill and I need to pass this obstacle. I need to climb it. *OMG*
But it wasn't so hard, in fact I could climb it within 30-40 seconds, I guess. 
Moreover, my friend often hike this hill and she said the more you hike it the more you will get used to it. Well I guess I should hike it every weekend. 

Malaysia Flag at Bukit Tabur

I took some picture with a Malaysia flag in there. Great isn't it? It's like showing that Bukit Tabur belongs to Malaysia. lol.
I met some tourist too and they said they love this hill due to the scenery. Well it was really a great experience today. My second time hiking and I'm glad I hike this hill because it refreshed my mind :)



No comments:

Post a Comment