Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Zalora Malaysia - Jovian by Jovian Mandagie


One of my favorite fashion designers, his design never fails to amaze me.

JovianMandagie is just 22 years old guy yet he had gained a good reputation in the fashion industry. Up until now his brand – Jovian – are one of the top most wanted in the Malaysia society.

His passion is in fashion and he gets what he wants with hard work.

Jovian Mandagie once said in an article that passion and hard work is the key for success. 


Those words are so motivational. No matter how hard it is, don’t give up.

Here, I would like to share some of his design during Raya 2012. Zalora Malaysia has this and apparently the price is reasonable. The design is stylish too and I can't take my eyes of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment