Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Frustration version 5.5


It’s a new day yet I have spent half of it doing my projects and it leads me to a frustration feeling.
The numbers of workload are just too much and I just couldn’t handle it. Everytime when I have that voice inside of me telling me to give up, I almost fall into it and let myself follow it.

But what’s keeping me from not following that voice is the responsibility. The project is what needs to be done and achieved no matter what you are feeling.

But I can’t achieve it when I’m feeling super-duper frustrated.  The feeling is so strong until I can just hit my laptop so hard just to relieve myself, or go out for a walk and fresh air to refresh my mind but I will eventually shout so loud just to let go the frustrated feeling.

The frustrated feeling is a feeling where I want to release my anger to someone or something. Maybe I should give myself a break.


No comments:

Post a Comment