Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Tiramisu Moon cake!

Moon cake festival just over and I got some moon cake for free from my neighbor.
It  was today morning after I came back from my morning jog. I met my neighbor and she invited me to her house to have breakfast together since she had some left over food due to the mid-autumn celebration yesterday. The foods were excellent. She was such a good cook.

And then, she gave me a gift. A moon cake. I never expected this.

My neighbor told me that she has too much of moon cakes and also she was not allowed to eat sweet stuff too much so she gave me this Tiramisu moon cake.

Tiramisu Mooncake

Got starbucks words in there and this mooncake was bought from starbucks. I never tried tiramisu moon cake before so I was kind of glad and at the same time curious with the taste of this moon cake. I thanked my neighbor and went back home. 

After that, I had this moon cake together with my brother. Guess what? the taste was superb. I love it! Seriously love it. The tiramisu smell was really great and the taste too. 
After finished eating, me and my brother went to starbucks together to get another tiramisu moon cake before heading to my parents house.

Guess what again? The queue for that moon cake was so long. Gosh, I needed to line up for 40 minutes just to buy it.But then, I was glad because we managed to buy some and bring back to my parents house. Surprisingly my family loves it. 

Well guess,this is really great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment