Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

iPhone 5

iPhone the mobile phone that has capture the world's attention. Steve Jobs had passed away yet that doesn't stop the apple company to release the latest edition of iPhone which is called the iPhone 5.

Thousands or I can say millions of people are waiting for the iPhone 5 and planning to upgrade their iPhone 4 or 3 to the latest edition. Don't count me in, I'm just a fan of mobile phones. I don't plan to upgrade my mobile phone. I just like to see the latest feature in mobile phone. 

Here is some video of the iPhone 5. 


Look great isn't it? 
Another thing, this phone is bigger in screen, more in power and LTE. 
Moreover, from the review that I read, it has 4 inch retina display, ultrafast wireless and new in design. 
Ahh, I really want to feel this phone on my hand. Somehow it looks interesting to check out more of the features.


No comments:

Post a Comment