Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Bandung: the distro clothes

Since the Indonesian has been dominating my college, I often asked them about nice places that I should visit if I go to Indonesia. Most of the recommended me Bandung. They said it was famous for their distro clothes with unique styles.

I love clothes. I mean I like collecting weird or cool design of clothes. It's like a hobby to me. Just a few days ago, I bought a T-shirt with a forever alone picture on it. I knew it looks weird, but still I love to collect it. So when my friend recommended me to go to Bandung. I was somehow curious about what kind of place is that since clothes was their main attraction in there. 

I read up some blogs and websites to kill the curiosity in me about that place. I found out that this place was really famous for clothes. Take a look at some of the design.

Some Distro Clothes in Bandung

Lol, nice design and somehow cute. haha.
This remind me of the design that I saw at Zalora website though its not really the same. Hehe. 
I would really love to come to Bandung someday and buy a couple of unique design of shirts to update my collection in my wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment