Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

My Best Companion - The Yummy Chocolates,M&M's

The M&M's has 3 types, the plain milk, the peanut, and the crispy M&M. They are all famous and almost everybody love them. I love the crispy M&M's. It is the best for me until now.


This chocolate has been my best companion in activities that I do. 
When I was doing my assignment or studying for exams, it accompanied me to face my stress. 
When I was choosing and thinking what I should eat during my tea time, it came into my mind and become the best option.
When I was eating my ice cream, I would make it as my ice cream the toppings.
When I was with friends, it shared the laughter together. 
And the best thing is, it is always in my bag, even now. 

It was just like a best friend, whenever I need it, this chocolate will always be there for me, either to make me smile or to help me face my day. Somehow it brighten my day always.







No comments:

Post a Comment