Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Fun time with my nails.

Hectic day at college, I don't even think I have the time to pamper or relax myself. I'm feeling fed up with every assignment and tutorials that being given by my lecturers. How can I finish 3 assignments within one week ? And the submission date of each assignment is so near. I'm going to have sleepless night for this few days in order to finish up these three assignments. *sigh*

So during my break time today, my friends brought a few nail polish with unique and nice colors.  They said they bought it from Zalora. Here, take a look at the nail polish. I love the turkey blue color.

Turkey Blue

Winter

Rose

Paris

I took the pictures directly from the website. 

We colored our nails with this nail polishes and it was amazingly fun. This is my relaxed time before facing my beloved assignments with sleepless night. Love to color my nails. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment