Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Bungee Jumping! Do you dare to jump?


Malaysia has this very first bungee jumping at Sunway Langoon Extreme Park. Take a look at this video. I saw this video three days ago. 


When I saw the video three days ago, I had the urge to try it.

So just few hours ago, I tried this Bungee Jumping and guess what it was amazing. Very amazing experience. It was like you are flying and feeling the wind embracing your whole body. I went for a few times because I get addicted to the feeling I get when I was jumping.

This is what I felt during my Bungee Jumping. My heart beat was pumping so fast when I was at the edge of the bridge, ready to jump. The person who’s in charge of the Bungee Jumping will count until three so that we can surrender peacefully to feel the air and jump down without any hesitation. I didn’t hesitate to jump at all instead I was so excited of the feeling of falling down.

The moment of falling down was the best for me, because I saw the world upside down and shouted as loud as possible without anyone knowing, also releasing everything in my heart and mind. When my head touched the water, I felt that moment of cooling in my head and laughing happily. The feeling was too wonderful.

Guys, you should try. I dare to jump, do you dare to jump?   

No comments:

Post a Comment