Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Sweet Experience with COD from Zalora MY!


While watching a Chinese movie in the Astro channel with a very lazy mood, I found this funny advertisement. It’s not very funny, but it is interesting.  It’s Zalora advertisement. It’s an online shopping. My definition of online shopping is buying the product online by accessing the website anywhere and anytime, and it will be delivered to your house. It’s definitely a king and slave relationship to me. This reminds me of my sweet experience I got from this website.

What I don’t like about online shopping is you need to pay first with the risk of having your product not being delivered on time or it’s a Phising method to get your credit card number. It’s really risky doing this in the internet. Who will want to risk their money without the guarantee of receiving the product immediately or maybe being lied? But, the world is going online; so many people are doing this.

My sweet experience about this is Zalora Malaysia has this Cash on Delivery which made me willing to buy because I will only pay when I get my product. I bought a pair of Wedges high heels, black dress, and owl necklace at Zalora without hesitation an immediately chose the cash on delivery option. It’s a great feeling, you know! With this COD I didn’t need to worry about not getting my product or late delivery, because I haven’t paid. I haven’t spent a single cent, so I was in control of it.



I was pretty satisfied when they deliver my product within 3 working days and it was on time. Another thing was, I checked my parcel first before paying them and luckily everything was according to what I order. So I was pretty happy and gladly paid them. They even gave me voucher as a token of gratitude. This simple token of gratitude somehow made me feels delightful.

Though no company is perfect but I guess this is perfect enough for me. Maybe to some people the service is bad but I believe they are improving on it. It’s really a sweet experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment