Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Monday: My Style! Love this!

No matter how many outfits that I have tried. I always come back to my most comfortable style, the casual simple style.
It always involves jeans. I love jeans. 

My Monday was started with a hectic tutorial session that required us as a student to do some further research into the library and the library was never a good place for me to stay for too long since it was always so cold. So I decided just to borrow the books and head out to the coffee bean store to do the research.

Apparently, my jeans and tops was giving such wonderful comfort that suitable for the humid and cloudy weather. This's really my style.So after I finished my research, I headed to the mall and did some windows shopping at the mall.

And again, my outfit was the best companion because I felt so comfortable wearing it and able to walk around confidently.

What about you, what’s your favorite outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment